We're happy that you have found us on the internet!

Before we start we should make sure that you are looking at the right website.  We help people in the S8 postcode and close surrounding areas.  If you're in another part of Sheffield then there might be a foodbank closer to you.  You can find out here. 

Before we can help you we need someone who knows you to  contact us on your behalf.  This is called a referral - it helps us work out how best we can help you.

Who can make a referral?

You could try a health professional (GP, health visitor, midwife, district nurse etc).  Or a health trainer or social care professional (social worker, support worker or similar).  Or you  could ask your child's school or nursery.  Or a money advice service. Or a tenancy support worker/housing officer. Or someone who works for Sheffield Citizens Advice. 


If you're really stuck then do get in touch - we don't bite and will try to help you if we can!  We will try to suggest who you might contact to get a referral.